Disaster Recovery Plan Template
Disaster recovery plan template is an easy way to protect your company’s assets.
Baseline for best practices defined in Janco’s Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Template
As requirements for avoiding downtime become increasingly stringent, administrators need tools and platforms that can help them plan, design, and implement disaster recovery strategies that can meet those needs.
- Analyze single points of failure
- Keep Updated notification trees
- Be aware of current events
- Plan for worst-case scenarios
- Clearly document recovery processes
- Centralize information – Have a printed copy available
- Create test plans and scripts
- Retest regularly
- Perform comprehensive recovery and business continuity test
- Define metrics and create score cards