10 Hot New Jobs in IT
As technology changes new jobs titles are appearing in IT. The 10 hot new jobs that have high demand are:
- Chief Digital Officer – The Chief Digital (CDO) helps a company drive growth by converting traditional “analog” businesses to digital ones, and over sees operations in the rapidly changing digital sectors like mobile applications, social media and related applications, virtual goods, as well as web-based information management and marketing.
- Chief Mobile Officer – The Chief Mobility Officer (CMO) is responsible for overall direction of all mobility issues associated with Information Technology applications, communications (voice and data), and computing services within the enterprise.
- Manager Vendor Management – A Manager Vendor Management is a key player when it comes to an IT department’s interactions with its suppliers of hardware, software, and services. The Manager Vendor Management is the person that provides product and service purchasing guidance for the department.
- Manager Video and Web Content – The Manager Video and Website Content is responsible developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person also works closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The Manager Video and Website Content is responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns.
- Project Manager ERP – The Project Manager Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is responsible for overseeing the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project team. This group is responsible for the enterprise database systems and transaction processing. This responsibility includes transaction processing security, resource monitoring and reporting, and the development of specialized programs. The Project Manager Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) coordinates transaction processing software issues with other IT organizations including applications and operations.
- Supervisor BYOD Support – The Supervisor BYOD Support is responsible for the overall coordination, control and maintenance of personal mobile devices within the enterprise to insure compatibility and integration with enterprise strategies.
- BYOD Support Specialist – The BYOD Support Specialist is responsible for the overall coordination, control and maintenance of all BYODs within the enterprise to insure compatibility and integration with enterprise strategies.
- Cloud Computing Architect – The Cloud Computing Architect provides the technical leadership and direction in implementing virtualization related architectural projects and issues, working through the prioritization process with the appropriate groups.
- ERP Architect – The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Architect provides the technical leadership and direction in implementing ERP – related architectural projects and issues, working through the prioritization process with the appropriate groups
- Audio Visual Technician – The Audio Visual Technician operates, schedules, and maintains audiovisual services for the enterprise. In addition the technician is responsible for the audio and visual aspects of the company’s external presence including company websites and blogs.