Labor Force Participation Plummets
In April of 2014 the work force participation percentage of all employees (male and female) fell dramatically to 62.8% as 800,000 individuals left the job market..
Assuming that there is a significant downsizing of the military and there are no new programs to get jobs for soldiers coming home then the true unemployment levels will not go down for some time.
- Chief Information Officer(CIO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) – Small Enterprise
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Chief Mobility Officer (CMO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO)