Top 10 Manager Best Practices
Top 10 Manager Best Practices – In order to be a successful manager and supervisro there are some core best practices that they must follow. There are:
- Greet each of your employees by name every day.
- Be positive and .smile.
- Use an employee’s name when you speak with them. .
- Acknowledge employment anniversaries every year and birthdays. .
- At the end of the day, ask at least one employee what went well for them that day.
- Complement employees for good work.
- Ask employees for feedback.
- Show employees how much you respect them by sharing key organizational measurements with them on a regular basis.
- Share messages of praise from customers, suppliers, managers and other employees.
- When you implement a suggestion made by an employee, make sure to let their colleagues and your managers know where the great idea came from.
- Information Technology Salary Survey – Janco collects IT salary and benefit data on a continual basis and publishes that data twice a year. Once in January and a second time in June.
- Internet and IT Position Descriptions HandiGuide Without good personnel no Information Technology organization can succeed. The first step in getting the right people is to know what roles and responsibilities they have. The Internet and IT Position Descriptions HandiGuide has this plus more.