10 step BYOD
- Define Your BYOD Objectives and Get Executive Buy-in
- Define Your Mobile App Strategy
- Identify a Pilot
- Decide Which Devices You Want to Allow
- Negotiate Mobile Service Rates With Carriers
- Define Your End-user Help Desk Model
- Identify Eligible BYOD Users
- Implement an Acceptable Use Policy
- Distribute and Train Users in Policy
- Monitor Program Usage
BYOD Policy Template Includes two (2) electronic forms 1) BYOD Access and Use Agreement and 2) Mobile Device Security and Compliance Checklist
BYOD include consumer SmartPhones and tablets which are making their way into your organization. Going mobile makes employees happier and more productive, but it’s also risky. How can you say ‘yes’ to a BYOD choice and still safeguard your corporate data, shield your network from mobile threats, and maintain policy compliance?
With the advent of Bring-Your-Own-Device – BYOD and the ever increasing mandated requirements for record retention and security, CIOs are challenged to manage in a complex and changing environment.