SEnuke definition of poor service management
SEnuke an adventure into poor service management. We have just spent a week of our lives working to get SEnuke – an SEO google search tool to work and have been frustrated beyond belief.
They came out with a new version that looked like the best thing since sliced bread. Here are the problems that we encountered.
- Day 1 when when they launched the site was “down” in that you could not download the program. The page said try back in 30 minutes. It took a full day to get the download to work.
- When it installed, it did not uninstall the older version but left traces of it on so that “mysteriously” over the next week at times the older version executed confusing the heck out of me.
- The marketing material said that Captcha was included – however the SEnuke Captcha did not work for the better part of a week so that I had to purchase a service for that.
- When tried purchasing Captcha, all of the listed companies did not work. Links were to sites that were disable or not there. In addition each of the sites had their own userids and passwords. By the time that I was done shopping I have over 7 sets of them.
- The application was to create links and URLs. It did not do that. The help, which was via a blog forum, after two days told me I had to get the update.
- I got the update. However, it could not be installed because it was classified as an UNSAFE publisher. The certificate they had from GODADDY.com had been REVOKED.
- When I posted on the SEnuke forum the response I got was that I had to put an exclusion in my Norton. I had already done that and even turned off Norton, but it still did not install.
- I posted that we would PAY for support to get it to work. No response from them.
Considering they want close to $150 a month for their product it is not worth it. Finally after almost a week of effort I cancelled the service and created this review of the product.