Top 10 Wearable Issues
Top 10 Wearable Issues – Over 33% of all organizations surveyed by Janco have revealed they have more than 5,000 connected devices. Add to that, Cisco predicts there will be more than 600 million wearable devices in use by 2020.
These facts present a set of challenges for CIOs and IT enterprises of all sizes.
- Easy physical access to Data
- Records management, retention, and destruction
- Business continuity is significantly more complex
- Photos, Videos and Audio can be captured without anyone knowing it
- Instant access to outside Wi-Fi and cellular systems facilitates rapid dissemination
- Insecure wireless connectivity
- Lack of encryption
- Lack of formal policies with limited regulation or compliance –
- Software and Firmware version control
- Current MDM Policies Don’t Cover Wearables