Wall Street Journal quotes Janco IT Job Market forecast
The Wall Street journal quotes Janco for the 6th time this year. That is a record for the firm and its CIO. In addition, there are two more months to go.
You can go to their blog at http://blogs.wsj.com/cio/tag/janco-associates/ and see the quotes.
The topics reported on this year come under the following titles:
- IT Job Growth Down in October: Analysis – CIO Journal
- Compensation Up for Top-Earning CIOs: Analysis – CIO Journal
- IT Hiring Down in September – WSJ Economy
- IT Hiring Rebounds in June, but Overall Growth Remains Slow – WSJ Economy
- IT Job Growth Hit Five-Year Low in April – WSJ Economy
- IT Hiring Continues to Slide – CIO Journal
With this latest quote Janco is now viewed by many enterprises as the go to sources for IT job market and IT salary information. This keeps it in line with the long-term identification of Janco and its CIO as a leader in the field of IT management information.
Janco continues to keep tabs on the IT Job Market, IT Compensation, and trends that impact the overall infrastructure and strategy of IT and the CIO who are in charge. With this in mind Janco has identified 3 common skills that sucessful CIOs have.
- Successful CIOs are both visionary and pragmatic\
- Successful CIOs focus on ROI improvement of IT
- Successful CIOs inspire the enterprise and expand the business impact of IT