Top 10 Smartphone Features to be added
Top 10 Smartphone features to be added in the next new devices.
- New designs: Samsung looking at a folding smartphone, Apple face lift to phone hardware and core application
- Faster processors: Qualcomm has announced the Snapdragon 835, which could be installed in some premium Android smartphones from top mobile companies. Some may opt for Mediatek’s Helio X30, which has 10 CPU cores
- Virtual reality: It’ll be possible to plug handsets into Google’s DayDream View VR headset to watch movies, play games, or roam VR worlds.
- Improved LTE: LTE speeds will get a serious boost with new modem technologies. Smartphones like the Galaxy S7 and Apple’s iPhone 7 can download data over LTE networks at a maximum speed of 600Mbps (bits per second), and upload data at 150Mbps.
- USB port upgrade: USB-C will replace the aging micro-USB 2.0 ports in Android handsets. USB-C is extremely versatile — beyond charging, it can be used to connect mobile devices to high-definition monitors, headphones, flash drives, and external storage devices.
- More Wireless Audio (Bluetooth): This means the extra headache of buying and recharging wireless headsets, but getting rid of the headphone jack could result in thinner and lighter handsets with better battery life.
- Quicker charging: Smartphones will charge much faster with USB-C cables, which can carry more power to a battery.
- Smarter phones: Augmented reality smartphones can recognize objects, map out rooms, and present relevant information about objects in sight on a handset’s screen. Smartphones can already recognize images and speech recognition via online services, but deep-learning enhancements could bring those capabilities offline.
- Faster Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5 wireless upgrade which will have two times the speed and four times the range of its predecessor
- More Removable Storage – Currently, internal storage tops out at 256GB and SD storage at 512GB, but SanDisk this year showed a prototype 1TB SD card.
IT Infrastructure Policies and Procedures
One of the best ways to communicate and understand a company and its operating culture is through its policies. Designing and writing policy and communicating it effectively is an essential skill for professionals to have. By having policy carefully developed and communicated, employees will clearly know what the organization expects from them, the degree of control and independence they will have, and what the benefits and consequences are in regard to adhering to policy.