Top 10 Interview Best Practices to get the candidate to say yes
Top 10 Interview Best Practices to improve an enterprise’s chances that a candidate will say yes to your job offer.
- Make the right impression from the first point of contact to the job offer.
- Have complete and accurate job description available during the interview.
- Let the candidate review the job description before the interview.
- Communicate to the candidate what the interview will entail.
- Be prompt and do not make the candidate wait.
- Allow no interruptions and focus on the candidate.
- Prepare for the interview and have a set of questions ready to be asked.
- Have materials to be provided to the candidate available – put a post-it note on the materials with the candidate’s name on the materials.
- Be enthusiastic and positive not only about the job that is being filled but also about the company.
- Define next steps at the end of the interview.