KPI Metrics are a top priority of C-Level executive
KPI Metrics are best tools CIOs can use against the biggest challenges they have to justify staffing and spending levels as they strive to improve IT efficiency. When assessing comparative benchmarks, it is hard to know which metrics to start with. The Metrics for the Internet, Information Technology and Service Management HandiGuide helps CIOs to understand and pick the appropriate comparative benchmarks to justify staffing and spending, improving IT operations and demonstrating the value of IT to the business.
Janco release Version 5 of its KPI Metrics HandiGuide
The Metrics for Internet, IT, and Service Management HandiGuide includes a reporting framework that is easily implemented. It defines a specific process that can be followed and has a road-map for a KPI metrics report that covers all of the areas that the IT function interacts with including: finance, staffing, infrastructure, productivity, system development, quality assurance, help (service) function, operations, communication and a number of industry specific KPI metrics.
The price of Metrics HandiGuide is based on the core document and whether the user selects specific supporting materials and 12 or 24 months of update service:
Metrics IT Service Level Management and IT Cost Control – Platinum Edition
- Metrics HandiGuide is over 300 pages, defines 540 objective metrics, and contains 83 Metric reports that show over 220 objective metrics. An Adobe PDF document with electronic bookmarks. ITIL and ISO 20000 Compliant.
- IT Service Management Policy Template (Word) is an 126 page document that contains standards, policies and procedures, metrics and service level agreement for the help desk, change control, service requests, blog / personal web site, and travel and off-site meetings. It also contains a Change Request Form, Business and IT Impact Questionnaire, and an Internet Use Approval Form.
- Service Level Agreement Policy Template (Word/PDF) defines a three tier environment and specific SLAs metrics that are both internally and externally focused. The sample contain over 70 metrics presented graphically in PDF format.
- Metrics, Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Outsourcing Job Description Bundle includes 12 full job descriptions in WORD and PDF formats. They are: VP Administration; VP Strategy and Architecture; Director IT Management and Control; Manager Contracts and Pricing; Manager Controller; Manager Metrics; Manager Outsourcing; Manager Service Level Reporting; Metrics Measurement Analyst; Quality Measurement Analyst; System Administrator Unix; and System Administrator Windows.
- Internet and IT Job Descriptions as individual files in Word formats. Long file names have been used to make customization easier.
- Latest IT Salary Survey for 73 positions in all major metro areas in the US and Canada.
- Update Service Available