CIO Infrastructure Policy Bundle Update 2019-02 now available
CIO Infrastructure Policy Bundle has just been updated. It inclues both the updated Record Classification, Management, Retention and Disposition Policy and the BYOD Access and Use Policy. This is all part of the annual review process which Janco is going through for its entire product like of CIO and IT Management tools to validate they meet all of the compliance, security and privacy mandates.
The policies are all part of the overall IT Governance Model. That model addresses the issues associated with the overall processes associated the design, developement, implementation , and ongoing operation of technology in the ever changing Internet based operational enviroment.
Currently, data classification is an area that CIOs need to address in light of GDPR and CaCPA.
Each of the polices in the CIO IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle can be acquired separately. See Policy offerings.
- Blog and Personal Website Policy (revised 01/2019)
- BYOD Access and Use Policy (revised 03/2019)
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy (revised 01/2019)
- Physical and Virtual Server Security (revised 01/2019)
- Record Classification, Management, Retention, and Disposition Policy (revised 03/2019)
- Sensitive Information Policy (revised 1/2019)
- Travel, Laptop, PDA and Off-Site Meeting Policy (revised 01/2019)
Updated in 2018 – Scheduled to be updated within the next three (3) months:
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy
- Google Glass Policy
- Incident Communication Policy
- Internet, Email, Social Networking, Mobile Device, and Electronic Communication Policy
- Outsourcing and Cloud-Based File Sharing Policy
- Patch Management Version Control
- Privacy Compliance Policy
- Service Level Agreement Policy including sample metrics
- Social Networking Policy
- Technology Acquisition Policy
- Telecommuting Policy
- Text Messaging Sensitive and Confidential Information
- Wearable Devices
See also: Record Classification