How to Guide for Cloud Processing and Outsourcing 2019 Version Released
How to Guide for Cloud Processing and Outsourcing 2019 Version Released with new fearures. It now is available in ePub format. The version is provided with the basic product.
As interest in cloud computing continues to gain momentum,there is increasing confusion about what cloud computing represents. Without a common, defined vocabulary and a standardized frame of reference, organizations cannot have a cogent discussion about cloud computing. The practical guide for cloud computing outsourcing addresses this challenge by providing a context for productive discussion and a structure for planning, both short and long term, for a successful implementation.
In a recent study, Janco identified the 5 major reasons why CIOs, and enterprises in general, are moving towards Cloud and Outsourcing as processing solutions.
The top five reasons and percentage of CIOs who gave these reasong for are selected are:
- Application development (86%) is one of the primary reasons. Development is easier and resources are scalable. At the same time costs are variable.
- Infrastructure Support (63%) includes the ability to have portable backups and, for example, support disaster recovery and business continuity process.
- Gain Specialized skills – (61%) there is no need to create an operation environment to try a new technology. In addition it provides and ability to prototype.
- Service Level Improvement (45%) can be inproved with flexible capacity.
- Cost Savings (34%) is still a reason for many CIOs to select these options.
New with the 2019 version of this how to guide:
- GDPR Mandate requirements defined
- Added Application & File Server Inventory
- Updated the included job descriptions to be compliant with all mandated requirements
- Updated all the included forms to the 2019 version
- Added eReader format (ePub) for the core document
- Cloud based ERP
- Top 10 Reasons Disaster Recovery Fails
- CIOs Management Focus
- CIO Posts
- Security Manual Template