Blockchain Job Description for Developers
Blockchain Job Description for developers is now available for download. Janco has identified 25 specific accounatabilities and responsibilities. The job description is over 3 pages in length is almost 1,000 words.
The Blockchain Developer is responsible for developing innovative solutions to challenging problems. This includes command and control as well as high integrity solutions. The individual performs complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software. Scope includes distinct product hardware or technical service lines of businesses. They perform software design, operating architecture integration, and computer system selection. In addition they operate on multiple systems and apply knowledge of one or more platforms and programming languages.
Over 25 specific accountabilities are defined in the job descrtiption. Below are 5 of them:
- Design groundbreaking software products with an eye toward compliance.
- The subject-matter expert (SME) for the Blockchain applications including a knowledge of the top partners that make up our Blockchain segment globally.
- Own the execution of the strategic plan for each market segment, which includes aligning with partner development managers who manage our top technology and consulting partners focused on Blockchain, maximizing influenced revenue driven with and through partners
- Working with partner development managers, build C-level relationships with our top partners and generate interest in new programs focused on DevOps/Tools
- Represent the partner strategy for Blockchain to our internal and external stakeholders including the sales teams as well as media coverage and industry events focused on the Blockchain segment
The full list are contained in the job description which can be purchased separately or with the full set of IT job descriptions.
- Supply of Qualified IT Professionals Low
- Big Data Salaries
- High Paying IT Jobs
- Top 10 in Demand IT Skills