SME High Paid IT Pros in a hot job market
SME high paid IT Pros in a job market that shows no sign slowing down. More companies are looking to invest in new technology. This results in high demand for can-do professionals. In additions salaries for these information technology professions is on the rise.
The highest paid IT Pros in the SME job market are all over $100,000. Janco predicts that the median salary for all IT Professionals in SMEs will be over $100,000 within the next year. The top paid individuals are:
- Vice President – Chief Information Officer – $165,494
- VP – Security (CSO) – $142,525
- VP – Technical Services – $138,881
- VP – Consulting Services – $138,213
- Director – Systems & Programming – $133,190
- VP – Information Services – $133,094
- Director – Production/Data Center – $115,651
- VP – Administration – $108,785
- Project Manager – Distributed Systems – $107,203
- Manager – Systems and Programming – $106,870
Comprehensive IT Job Descriptions
Along with the salary data provided in the IT Salary Survey, there is an option to get full job descriptions for each of the positions surveyed. In addition, as an option, all 300 plus job descriptions that are published by Janco are available.
Recently the firm updated it IT Hiring Kit which contains the latest salary data and job descriptions.