Women career opportunities in high growth positions
In the IT recruiting process, there now are more women that are in the mix. That includes jobs from CIO to blockchain developer. Recruiters need to be cognicant of the implications of that. To that end, the IT Hiring Kit address the issues associated with recruiting and retaing qualified female IT Professionals.
Sexism is dead in IT – we think
Of the top 10 growth careers for women 3 are in IT. Many women career opportunities are in these three career areas are:
- Software developers, application, and software systems is projected to grow by 12% by 2026 and currently has a median salary of $89,804.
- Computer and Information Systems Managers is forecasted to grow by 24% and currently has a median salary of $85,593.
- Management Analysts should grow by 14% and current occupants of that position are paid a media salary of $74.734.
All of this point to a bright future for women in the technology.
- TelecommunicatioTop 10
- IT Job Market
- IT Hiring Kit Update
- Top 10 Hiring Best Practices
- Top 10 Paying IT Positions