Chief Experience Officer (CXO) Job Description
Chief Experience Officer (CXO) Job Description. The Chief Experience Officer (CXO) drives the enterprise’s growth in the user experience arena. They oversee operations in all user experience sectors like marketing, image setting, mobile applications, social media, related technologies, and virtual goods, as well as web-based management and marketing.
The CXO is not only a user experience expert but also a seasoned marketing, brand, and product manager. As the role is transformational, the CXOs is responsible for the adoption of consistent user interfaces across the entire business. As with most senior executive titles, the responsibilities are set by the organization’s board of directors or other authority, depending on the organization’s legal structure.
C-Level Job Description Bundle
The C-Level job description bundle contains the top eight (8) IT job descriptions. Each is between 5 to 8 pages long and is at the level of detail that KPI performance metrics can be defined and related directly to both employment contracts and compensation/bonus levels.
- Chief Information Officer(CIO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) – Small Enterprise
- Chief Experience Officer (CXO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Chief Mobility Officer
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
- IT Median Salaries
- IT Job Description Postings 2019 February – March(Opens in a new browser tab)
- IT Job Descriptions