Top 10 Interview Questions
Top 10 Interview Questions – As recruting for strong IT professionals, what are the questions that need to be asked. In Janco’s Interview and Hiring Guide there a many tips and best practices that should be followed. Incuded are a number of top 10 lists of things to do. The Top 10 Interview Questions are:
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
- How do you evaluate success?
- Why are you leaving or have left your job?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals for the future?
- What makes you the best fit for our organization?
Other Interviewing tools
Each of these questions opens up the interview process and provides the interviewer an insight in to the candidate they are intervewing.
ncluded in the Guide are specific questions to ask in several areas including:
- Prior employment
- Position the candidate is interviewing for
- Education and training
- If this is a remote worker
- Decision-making and creativity
- Management and leadership
- Non-work activities and interests
- Questions that should be avoided
To make the recruiting and interviewing process meet the criteria set by world-class organizations, included are:
- Questions the interviewer should be prepared to answer
- Screening resumes best practices
- Phone screening best practices
- Interview top 10 best practices
- Hiring best practices
Also included are electronic forms for:
- Interview Questionnaire
- Background Check Authorization