Updated IT job descriptions
Updated IT job descriptions are important for an entire range of reason. The foremost is that updated IT job descriptions clearly define what roles and responsibilities the individual filling that role has. In addition it clearly defines metrics for the position which can be translated into Key Performance Indicators – KPI.
Promotions depend on Updated IT Job descriptions
The labor market for qualified professionals is tight. With that as an factor in staffing, promotions become more important. It is easier to higher an entry level individual than first tier performer for the two levels up. With that in mind, position descriptions should include career path and promotion opportunities.
Training and education are ways in which CIOs and IT Managers can improve the quality of their staffs. Janco has created a number of tools which are being used today by over 300 of the Fortune 500 organizations.
The main offering Janco has is its full IT Job Descriptions. It comes as individual MS Word files, epub book, or the complete HandiGuide
IT Job Descriptions HandiGuide includes sample organization charts, a job progression matrix, and 300 Internet and IT job descriptions. The book addresses all mandated requirements, including the ADA, and is in an easy to use format. This can be purchased as a complete set or bundles of job descriptions
- C-Level IT Job Description Bundle
- Compliance Management Job Description Bundle
- Blockchain Job Description Bundle
- eCommerce, Wireless, and Internet Job Description Bundle
- Enterprise Architecture and IT Executives Job Description Bundle
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Job Description Bundle
- Executive Management Job Description Bundle
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Job Description Bundle
- IT Service Management – SOA Job Description Bundle
- Metrics, Service Level Agreement & Outsourcing Job Description Bundle
- Security Management Team Job Description Bundle
- Salary Survey Job Description Bundle
- All IT Job Descriptions in MS Word