Blockchain DLT career path included as a job family
Blockchain DLT career path has been added to the IT Job Family Classification System. Not only is it included as an individual job family, it is also linked to all of the other IT job families in that offering. Having clearly defined job paths a the first step in long-term career planing. That is true for the individual as well as the company employing them.
The ways to migrate to and from the Blockchain DLT job family have been identified and documented by Janco. With this tool it is now easy to:
- Define career development opportunities within a Blockchain DLT job family and movement into and out of the job family to the other job families.
- Discuss career planning, clarify specific training needs, and consider course enrollment and career advancement
- Track job applicants and analyze data for reporting
- Set pay grades and get accurate salary requirements by understanding jobs and their requirements better
- Evaluate jobs more consistently by comparing similar jobs in the same job family
- Blockchain Job Description
- What is Blockchain and why is it such a hot topic?(Opens in a new browser tab)
- High Paying IT Jobs