Top 10 BYOD Security Best Practices Implemented by “World Class” CIOs
Top 10 BYOD Security Best Practices have been implemented by almost all “World Class” CIOs and CTOs. The importance of these is only magnified by the implementation of Blockchain and DLT applications.
The Best Practices are:
- Implement a formal written BYOD policy
- Set up a locking password on each device
- Implement a phone locater on all devices
- Protect the access point of your network
- Implement anti-virus – utilize VPNs
- Manage authorized applications.
- Utilized data encryption on e-mails and enterprise data
- Utilize the cloud as a back up source
- Be wary of applications like QR coder readers
- Monitor access and data usage by device and by user
Top 10 Security Best Practices take effort to implement
Too many companies have found out the hard way that their most valuable assets are exposed and vulnerable to hacker attracts, theft and destruction. They now have learned a very expensive lesson, a company’s valuable information cannot be undone, and also often leads to significant damage to your company’s reputation.
- Top 10 Security Weakness
- Cloud Security Vulnerabilities
- Cyber Threats
- Blog Management and BlueHost
- What is Blockchain and why is it such a hot topic?