- CIOs and IT managers -- times are changing - are you prepared?
CIOs and IT managers -- times are changing - are you prepared?
With the focus being on productivity and all of the new mandated requirements you really do not want to be caught on the short end of a compliance issue.
Janco has assembled the policies that it has developed over time with some of the best IT organizations around the globe into a single package. With this bundle you get a PDF file that has all of the procedures in a single document that is over 300 pages long. In addition you get a separate MS-Word document for each procedure which can easily be modified.
There are 14 must have policies in the bundle. They are:
- Backup and Backup Retention Policy
- Blog and Personal Web Site Policy
- BYOD Policy Template
- Incident Communication Plan Policy
- Internet, e-Mail, Social Networking, Mobile Device, Electronic Communications, and Record Retention Policy
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy
- Patch Management Policy
- Outsourcing Policy
- Record Classification, Management, Retention, and Destruction policy
- Sensitive Information Policy
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Policy Template with Metrics
- Social Networking Policy
- Telecommuting Policy
- Travel and Off-Site Meeting Policy
In addition the bundle comes with over 50 Electronic Forms - The electronic forms that Janco has developed can be e-mailed to users, completed on the computer, and then stored electronically. Forms comply with all mandated requirements for electronic records. A few of the forms are:
- Blog Policy Compliance Agreement
- BYOD Access and Use Agreement
- Company Asset Employee Control Log
- Email Employee Agreement
- Internet Access Request
- Internet and Electronic Communication Employee Agreement
- Internet Use Approval
- Mobile Device Access and Use Agreement
- Sensitive Information Policy Compliance
- Security Access Application
- Record Retention and destruction schedule