Products updated to include electronic user bill of rights
Park City UT - Janco Associates, Inc. (www.e-janco.com) has just released its User Bill of Rights for Sensitive Information and Privacy (see www.e-janco.com/BillofRights.html). The CEO of Janco, Mr. M.V. Janulaitis said, "When millions of users have their data hacked, it intensifies the demands by both internal and external users that they know how their sensitive and confidential information is being protected and what will happen if their data is breached. "
The User Bill of Rights for Sensitive Information and Privacy was developed to meet all of the mandated requirements that organizations face when dealing with sensitive and confidential information. It was created in conjunction with a number of Janco's clients some of whom have been breached. The Bill of Rights is included in the latest versions of the Sensitive Information Policy (see www.e-janco.com/sensitive.htm), IT Infrastructure Policy Bundle (see www.e-janco.com/CIO-IT-Infrastructure-Policies.html), and the Security Manual Template (see www.e-janco.com/Security.htm).
These offering are delivered immediately via Janco's proprietary electronic distribution system. Each of these offering can be acquired with or without update service.
Janco is an international consulting firm that follows issues that concerns CIOs and CFOs and publishes a series of IT and business infrastructure HandiGuides® and Templates including a Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Template, Security Template and IT Salary Survey.
Mobile User Policies and Procedures just updated
- Mobility Policy Bundle - Complies with all mandated, ISO and EU requirements. Provided as individual MS Word and PDF files. The procedures come with electronic forms which are easily modifiable
- BYOD Policy Template
- Mobile Device Access and Use Policy
- Privacy Compliance Policy
- Record Classification, Management, Retention, and Destruction Policy
- Social Networking Policy
- Telecommuting Policy
- Travel and Off-Site Meeting Policy
- Wearable Device Policy - WYOD
- Chief Mobility Officer job description.