Safety Program HandiGuide
Includes Internet of Things (IoT) and meets all mandate safety requirements including US OSHA, ISO, GSR, EU, and UNECE - Available with ready to use electronic forms that work on SmartPhones, tablets, and laptops
Comes in MS Word, eReader (ePub), and pdf formats - All electronic forms come as fillable pdf forms
Companies in the US, the EU, and the UK recognize that cultivating a safety culture is critical, not just internally but also across their own employees but also their contractor and supplier workforce. The focus is on helping to reduce the potential risks and costs associated with injuries in the workplace.
Includes OSHA forms that need to be filed electronically. 300, 300A, and 301 come as pdfs and an excel spreedsheet that can be used for the electronic filing.
Only Janco's Safety Program HandiGuide delivers a comprehensive solution for safety compliance, combining its knowledge of the broad spectrum of risks, mandated compliance requirements and the drive to continuously improvement the safety culture across the entire workplace.
The template has been updated to include electronic forms that can be Emailed, completed on a PC, iPad, tablet, or laptop, and filed electronically. A completely green process.
The template includes two full job descriptions: Supervisor Safety Program and Manager Safety Program.
- Area Safety Inspection
- Employee Job Hazard Analysis
- First Report of Injury
- Inspection Checklist - Alternative Locations
- Inspection Checklist - Computer, Server, Data Center
- Inspection Checklist - Office Locations
- New Employee Safety Checklist
- Safety Program Contact List
- Training Record
- OSHA 300 - Log of Work Related Injuries and Illnesses
- OSHA 300A - Summary of Work Related Injuries and Illnesses
- OSHA 301 - Injuries and Illness Incident Report
All of these forms are contained within the Safety Program Template and the DR/BC Template.You can either cut and paste the forms you need directly out of the MS WORD template or use the MS WORD files that contain the individual forms so they can be customized for your particular requirements (OSHA forms in an Excel file and/or PDF file). A sample of one of these forms is provided when you download the table of contents from the link above.
The Safety Program Template addresses all of the issues associated with mandated safety requirements. This Safety Program can be used as a template for any size enterprise.
The Safety Program template is 60 pages and includes everything needed to customize the Safety Program to fit your specific requirement. The Safety was updated in January of 2020 and reflects the latest issues associated with the most recent legislation -- Sarbanes Oxley and OSHA.
The electronic document includes proven written text and examples for the following major sections of a disaster recovery plan:
- Policy Statement
- Safety Rules - including a check list of standard proven rules
- Accident Investigation Process
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Safety Committee including membership and procedures
- Training including guidelines for orientation, job instruction, Supervisor training as well as specialized training
- Communication including for management and employees
- Record Keeping including inspection; accident investigation; training and coordination with Safety Committee.
- Job Description for Safety Director (ADA compliant)
- Technical Appendix including definition of necessary phone numbers and contact points; and sample forms:
- First Report of Injury
- Safety Audit Checklist
- Alternate Work site Safety Checklist (i.e. work at home)
- Instructions for electonic filing of OSHA reports
There is an extensive description that shows how a full test of the Safety Program can be conducted.