DR/BC Template updated with lessons learned this year
DR template addresses lessons learned from hurricanes and fires
DR/BC Template updated with lessons learned this year - There are some lessons to be learned from this hurricane and fire season. The breadth and depth of damage associated with these events are a reminder of the importance of developing, maintaining, and exercising corporate-level crisis management, emergency response, and business continuity plans. Add to those facts that many organizations, that were not located in those areas, depended on data centers located near the actual event for their DR/BC plans. FYI, in Texas there were well over 40 collocation data centers in the Houston metro area.
Companies that depended on those sites were in trouble the second hurricane hit the US mainland.
Janco's Disaster Recovery Business Continuity template is a must have tool that addresses the lessons learned from the multiple hurricanes and seasonal fires in California.
DR/BC now comes in ePub (eReader) format in addition to MS Word and PDF
The latest version of the DR/BC Template includes:
- DR/BC Audit Program to meet the latest mandated requirements
- Updated to reflect EU and US state requirements for California and Texas
- IoT audit requirements include in audit program
- Social media and e-commerce added to audit program
- Recovery life cycle after a "Major Event"
- Best Practices for Backup
- IoT back up
- MS WORD based forms:
- Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Electronic Forms Bundle (9 forms
- Safety Program Electronic Forms Bundle (9 forms)