Top 10 Wanted Benefits for IT Pros – High Demand for IT Pro moves many companies to improve prized benefits for IT Staff
- Benefit coverage for domestic partners.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Partial payment of school load held by employees.
- Tuition reimbursement to recognized universities.
- Tuition reimbursement for programs that lead to technical IT certifications.
- Formal company training programs
- Employee wellness programs
- 401K with company providing matching contributions.
- Flexible hours
In another recent survey, the top 100 best places for IP pros to work did include many of these benefits. Many have done so in order to recruit and retain high performing IT Professionals.
The trend is for more benefits to be provided. Some companies even go to the extent of having game rooms, free lunch programs, catered meals, sporting event special seating, and free drinks like soda, coffee and tea.
- Top 10 Millennial Considerations
- Experienced IT Pros Harder to find
- IT Hiring Kit Update(Opens in a new browser tab)