Update Subscription Service
Once you have purchased* one of the products (within the last 12 months) that is listed below you can continue to get updates by purchasing our update service. The typical cost of the service is 40% of the current retail price of our product.
- Free Upgrades: automatically receive free upgrades.
- Convenient Website Downloads: immediately download new versions as soon as they are released.
- Cost Savings: save up to 50% over the cost of buying an upgrade.
- Easy Budget Management: no additional costs need to be budgeted for - your upgrade is covered under your 1-Year Maintenance.
- Efficiency: have the latest and greatest versions of the Janco Templates, which always includes the newest features and enhancements.
You will be guaranteed at least one update of the product within the term of the agreement. For example, if you purchased our Disaster Recovery Template 11 months ago, you can get a current version of that document at a significant discount plus within the term you will get at least one update.
The standard term is for 12 months from the date of the transaction and is renewable.
IF YOU ORDER AN UPDATE AND HAVE NOT PURCHASED THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT, WE WILL BILL YOU FOR THE BASE PRODUCT AS WELL AS THE UPDATE.
If you do not see a particular product on the list send us an e-mail and we should be able to respond to you quickly. Send the e-mail to the Janco Update Department .
* Janco reserves to right to validate that the customer has purchased a copy of the product in question by reviewing its order history file. If the customer has purchased the product from one of its suppliers, Janco may require the customer to provide additional information
Update Subscription Service can be purchased within 30 days of the original product purchase.
Notification of updates is via email to the contact that has ordered the service. Purchase of the core product is required to qualify for the update subscription service or with authorization by the Janco Support Manager.
As a practice all of the polices, job descriptions, attachments, and electronic forms are reviewed at least one every year. This typically is done in the first quarter. However, if there is a major change due to new legislation, technological advancement, or major event that impacts the IT function, we will conduct immediate reviews of the impacted polices, job descriptions, attachments, and electronic forms.
If for some reason an individual procedure is not reviewed in a calendar year we will automatically extend the update subscription service for an additional 12 months or for three months beyond the last update, whichever is longer.